Monday, January 5, 2009

The real reason I want the cabin

The real reason I want the cabin is that I want the shed for a painting studio. I want to wake up in the morning and go for a walk and come back and paint and when I am finished everyone will still be sleeping. That's how early I wake up.
This morning when I was out for a walk I noticed at one moment that the shadows on the snow were exactly the same color as the sky. I needed the studio then. When the sunlight is the same color as the shadows then something must be coming together. I always thought that shadows were darker than sunlight, but I suppose it is all in what they are compared to. Some shadows can be bright spots in my life as well. Shadows can illuminate just as well, if not better at times, than the light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.
mike